Your Marketing Ally for the Interactive Age
BigFone Technical Specifications
|RAM||2 GB||2 GB||2 GB|
|SSD||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
Wainscot Media’s interactive touchscreen tablets are a breakthrough marketing and communications tool for hospitals and healthcare systems. BigFone can be transported to different locations and, unlike other kiosks, runs on the Android operating system. So it’s literally a VERY big smart phone (more than 6 feet tall).
BigFone will help you engage with patients and staff everywhere your audiences are—lobbies, conference rooms, boardrooms, ballrooms and community events.
Highly versatile and impactful, BigFone works exactly like a mobile phone enabling you to:
- Give interactive demonstrations and presentations
- Pull up any website and use exactly as you would from your phone or computer
- Use custom apps to educate and inform patients, physicians and employees
- Offer an easy way to sign up for a class, e-newsletter or other communication
- Present promotional and educational videos and slideshows
- Display interactive digital signage, including way finders
- Offer interactive infographics to educate and inform external and internal audiences
- Access physician directories
- Use in place of reproducing expensive banners and printed marketing materials
Storytelling for the Interactive Age
BigFone offers a unique way to share your stories and captivate viewers. And if the content you want to use on BigFone doesn’t exist yet, no problem—Wainscot Media can create it for you.
Set up is quick and easy. We also offer user-friendly cloud-based software that lets you control the content on your BigFone screens remotely. You can manage content on multiple screens, specific to each location and update it in real time. And when you use BigFone to gather contact information or other data, we can create the back-end tools to help you manage and use that data.
BigFone goes where you need it safely in our custom shipping crates that completely protect your devices during transit between locations, meetings and events.
From health expos and fundraising events to permanent lobby displays, how might you use BigFone to support your marketing and communications goals?
- Showcase new technologies and facilities
- Highlight community and charitable projects
- Promote upcoming educational or fundraising events
- Gather names and e-mail addresses
- Provide health education in waiting areas
- Display patient testimonials or advertising
- Promote specific service lines
- Highlight clinical/research accomplishments of system physicians
- Offer the opportunity to commit to making a donation
- Promote/thank event sponsors and donors
Speak smarter, not louder. Your customers will thank you.