Patient journey marketing helps hospitals acquire patients for key service lines with a higher return on investment than traditional campaigns. However, many organizations have faced challenges realizing the full potential of journey marketing.
A new approach to patient journeys can help hospital marketers achieve this potential. Meet the agile approach to patient journey marketing.
This webinar will provide valuable insights on the value of implementing journeys, how they integrate with a digital patient lifecycle, the road blocks organizations have faced and how to overcome those challenges.
Whether you’re new to patient journeys or are experienced in this space, this webinar is designed to stimulate new ideas and help put some much-needed perspective on the future of the digital patient experience.
Please join us on this journey to learn more.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Enhance your understanding of Patient Journeys and why to include these tactics in your marketing mix.
- Learn how to avoid common mistakes that prevent an organization from launching journeys.
- Acquire insight into a new, agile approach to avoiding roadblocks, launching quickly and upgrading over time.
- Discover which service lines and marketing plans are best suited to the journey approach.
- Be able to articulate a long-term vision for a complete digital patient lifecycle—one that addresses acquisition, outcomes and advocacy.
- Understand the economics of Patient Journeys, including their affordability for any hospital, small or large, and what ROI to expect.